Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Scrapbook Designing

Here are a few of some recent layout designs I did for 3Bugs In A Rug for CHA and other trade shows.
 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the music note paper! I wanna make a banner out of it over my piano.
 Love this beautiful ride theme.  So sweet!
This April Showers line is too cute!  Plus I love the rain so I think these bright colors represent how happy a spring (or summer) rain is.  Blame it on all those southern thunderstorms growing up. 
We've had a lot of rain lately and one day I watched several people's behavior when a downpour started. Everyone bolted-- we all do that, right? But what I really saw through was how everyone that was running to get out of the rain, had a big smile on their face. Cause it really is fun to get wet in the rain. ;)

No comments: